Páginas

terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

Bir is The Word - MUSIC


Hello girls!
It seems so long since I posted anything here, but were only eight days ... I took eight days to organize some things at home and try to produce new layouts.
A new word for the Challenge Bird is The Word is MUSIC, I can not imagine my life without música.A first thing I do when I wake up is turn on my stereo, I love listening to music very high driving relaxes me.




As always the design team rocked, beautiful work!
Do not fail to check and play along.

Iron Gates - 2CRAFTY
Iron Gates (unidade de 3)


Another project, made ​​this card for a friend and used papers NIKKI Sivils really like this collection very cheerful and fun.




Enough for today!! Rsrsrsrs
I want to thank all who pass through here.
I also want to make clear that I use if my English translator become meaningless, sorry.
Kisses and have a lovely evening



6 comentários:

Sandie disse...

Gorgeous layout Marilia, love how you used the gate too....

Julie Tucker-Wolek disse...

WOwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are both BEAUTIFUL!! I love love love that music paper background and the flowers on the first one!! And LOVE LOVE LOVE your Nikki Sivils card!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what you did with that collection!!!!

Andrea disse...

Lindos trabalhos Marília!!!

Keren Tamir disse...

Love the LO Marillia and the card is fantastic. Love that picture of you!!!

sandi disse...

Wow! Love your creations! Your lo is gorgeous and the card is so cute!

gracescraps@gmail.com disse...

Gorgeous layout and I can't believe all the details in your card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/