Páginas

segunda-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2012

Layout Season's Greetings - ZVA Creative



Hello girls!
Crazy time here in cold, windy and chuva.Estava so happy with that immense heat that had already forgotten how I hand the frio.LOL
Today is my first post with ZVA Creative products.
Quand opened my box was blown away by the beauty of these products and their generosity, thank you.
It's the first time I use this kind of stuff and now I wonder how I managed to live without it.
Finally came the Christmas atmosphere here! Rsrsrsrsrs
This layout just out of the oven!
This is an old photo of my children that I adore!
You guys know I love using textures, masks and layers in my layouts confess I had a bit of fear in using the sparkles, but the results surprised me.
I hope you enjoy!!
Have a beautiful day!!
If you want to know more about the products ZVA Creative, just click here:





Cristal floresce-Cal / Olive - Unidade de 6 Pkgs


2.5" Dual- Flowers - blue & Olive - Unit of 6 Pkgs




Zva Criativo
I also used this layout:


Chippie 2CRAFTY:

Frame Louisa's



5 comentários:

Keren Tamir disse...

Amazing Xmas LO Marillia!! Love it

Adriana - DRIARTE disse...

Querida Marilia,brilho combina com quem nasceu para brilhar e vc sempre nos surpreende com seus trabalhos maravilhosos!!! E sua página não poderia ser diferente.
Eu gosto muito dos cristais da ZVA cretive não conhecia as flores mas já amei!!! rsrsrss...
Bjsss e tudo de bom

juscrap disse...

Pagina mais luxuosa Marilia!! Amei! Parabéns por mais essa conquista agora com ZVA. beijos

Julie Tucker-Wolek disse...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee all the circles and the fussy cutting!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com disse...

Such a gorgeous page!! Love the circles and wow, the Zva is showcased so beautifully here!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/