Páginas

sábado, 28 de junho de 2014

Mirror

Hello everyone,Marilia Lopes here, today I bring a great tutorial, but you guys oped that the result is so beautiful that it is worth. 




1 - Souplast MDF 


2-Give two coats of white acrylic paint


3 - I chose the shapes and colors of Drew Drops who wanted to use and mounted on the plate 

This is a job that Embellie Gellie from Scraperfect is an important tool are many Drew Drops to glue



4 - I started doing the design on the edge of the inner part of the plate 




 I used The Best Glue Ever to paste all Dew Drops





5 - Now as you can see, I started with the outer edge


6 - With the figures formed I filled the whole space with various Tear Dew Drops
I could finish my work here, but I wanted the appearance of a mosaic



7 - then with a spatula applied modeling paste


8 - After the paste dries modeling, I cleaned with a damp sponge


9- And this was the result ... I hated!!LOL
Took the brilliance of Dew Drops, my wish was crying.LOL


10-With a very soft fabric, sprayed  Best Cleaner Ever and managed to clear all Dew Drops


Throughout this process of creation, I remembered I had some glass beads in my stuff and decided to fill the remaining space with them, to highlight Dew Drops


11-A large layer of The Best Glue Ever and glued all the glass beads




 And finally the effect I had visualized before starting my project.



You guys can see that I also used some Diamond Dew Drops 


And finally I glued the round mirror in the middle.


A wonderful weekend everyone!

Um comentário:

Julie Tucker-Wolek disse...

Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous!!!!!!!