Páginas

segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2013

Layout New School - The Robins Nest


Hello girls!
Today I come to show you guys a layout with the collection Boarding School.
I had this old photo of my kids when they changed schools and were very happy with the change.
Oh how I miss them small!! Lol



Some layers, black cardstock with a bar made ​​with punch.
The numbers and letters in these roles are all glitter and beautiful.
I put the clips holding the calendar and to match the colors of the clips a few pieces of wood with the theme school.

I also made this card with the collection America
I think it was the first card I made and liked him.
Normally I do not like, I'm not a person of cards.Lol





Have a beautiful day!

Glitter Numbers

Glitter Letters

Escola Advento Stickers

Menino Velas RN Paper Clips

Chalkboard

Um comentário: